Bet-IE is an easy to use tool to be used in conjunction with the Betfair Betting Exchange for accurately calculating then submitting odds and stakes instantly to achieve required targets but all under your total control. It does not require the Betfair API interface to load the live markets which means that Betty is free of third party costs and overheads.
Unlike many similar software programs, Bet-IE comes with a fully comprehensive on board help guide.
If you know about Betfair, then you also need to know about Bet-IE. ‘Betty’ will calculate stakes, target figures, fixed max stake or profits and has one click bet placing and also a simple auto stoploss function. It refreshes the market data automatically and can calculate for up to 16 runners and submit dutched stakes to specific targets or within predefined limits. Also the program can hedge, arb or trade markets (in running if required), and all with one click.
It also looks at the market and indicates weak favs, poor markets, book% and profit%. There is also a ‘money available’ meter to help judge market movements.
Unlike other programs Bet-IE includes proven strategies for dutching, hedging and easy trading techniques. What is more they can be tailored to meet your needs whether you are a newbie or experienced user of Betfair. If you are starting out these methods are being used by novices with great success, see the Customer Feedback page.
If all that wasnt enough Bet-IE includes a professional trading program. Not only is this program superior in many ways to other vendors programs but there are no ongoing fees or monthly charges. In fact ~ It is included FREE.
Bet-IE has its own unique place in the market by having built in strategies that are proven to work consistently while some other programs need your input and your experience. It was written and developed by a professional punter who uses it every day as part of his work. It needs to work at its best at all times and users will be provided with upgrades free of charge.
*** Subject to connection and Betfair site conditions etc it will submit 32 back lay bets in under 2 seconds. (using a standard 500Mb broadband, 2Ghz pc)
Bet-IE Features List
* The most powerful and flexible Dutching calculator available – any where!. Dutch up to 16 individual runners and each runner can have its own profit target – no other Betfair Dutching calculator can do this. Includes Dutching the Place markets.
* Set maximum stakes and limit liability with maximum profits.
* Dutch every runner in the field and increase your profits and your investment return with the Reverse Odds function.
* Fully functional professional Tick Trading function included at NO extra cost. Instant Back and Lay with AutoHedging facility. Market History and Events List. Instant Equalise Profits button. Unique and very accurate market indicators tell you when to bet. Why pay ���’s a month for inferior software when this program is included FREE!
* The Trading function also has Learning Mode. This unique feature allows the user to practice their trading skills while not risking any money! All bets and market moves are recorded for you, and there is an Excel Export facility so you can carry your own indepth analysis. Bet alerts even tell you when to Back or Lay!
* Easy to use Hedging calculator with variable stoploss and interactive odds table.
* LayAll function. Allows you to lay (back against) the Field. Set stakes and targets for all runners and set your liability for every runner. No other program has this function.
* No on going costs like many betting exchange programs. Just one low price, and updates are free!
Not only do you get ALL the above but also:
* Built in proven strategies that work.
* Comprehensive and fully illustrated built in help files.
* Familiar Betfair look and feel.
* All currencies supported.
* Can be used on ALL Betfair markets including horse racing from UK, USA, AUS, RSA; greyhounds, soccer, cricket, golf.
* Variable refresh.
* All user variables stored for you.
* Choose fully automated data input from the Betfair server or manual input for your own prices and stakes.
* Separate Money Available Meter. Anticipate markets movements and swings.
* Spread percentage or ‘tick’ odds increments.
* Swap function for multibanking